The Manhattan Upper East Side Office:
New-York Presbyterian Hospital, Starr 8
Enter at 525 East 68th Street (between York Ave and the East River). Walk past the information desk to the Starr elevators. Take the elevators to the 8th Floor.
Our Mailing Address:
The Weill Cornell Weight Loss Surgery Program
New-York Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Department of Surgery
525 East 68th Street, Box 294
New York, NY 10021
Contact Us By Telephone:
To make an appointment to see one of our surgeons for a consultation or speak with members of our team, please call 212-746-5294, and our receptionist will be happy to assist you.
If you are making an appointment:
- We will ask you to provide some basic information prior to making your appointment.
- We request that you visit the patient information page and download the indicated documents. If you are unable to print this material, please ask one of our staff members to have the packet
mailed to you. This packet contains valuable information about surgery and our program at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, as well as important forms that must be completed and brought to our office on the day of your first visit.
Please note: completing these forms and reading this information before you get to our office will facilitate your experience with us.
Contact Us By E-mail:
If you have a question for one of our surgeons, and you would like to contact one of them directly via e-mail, they can be reached at the following addresses:
- Dr. Alfons Pomp: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Gregory Dakin: email@example.com
- Halsey Monger: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Lee: email@example.com
- Liz Goldenberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adiana Castro: email@example.com
We will do our best to get back to you in a timely fashion.